Surrey is the world’s leading small satellite manufacturer and we can provide you with cradle-to-grave engineering solutions to support the design, development, management and operation of your space assets.
Professional Engineering Capabilities
Our team boasts a wide range of engineering and design experience, honed on a wide range of missions from Cubesats and small satellites through to larger-scale science and defense missions. We also have detailed knowledge and experience of spacecraft subsystems and avionics, payloads and groundstations.
Our world-class knowledge base will be efficiently coordinated and delivered to accomplish your objectives by Surrey’s reliable project, program and operational capabilities.
Approved Government Rates
|Surrey Schedule 70 SIN 132-51 Hourly rates for Professional Services
|At Surrey Premises, Without Industrial Funding Fee
||Year 1, commencing
15th March 2012
|Year 2, commencing
15th March 2013
|Year 3, commencing
15th March 2014
|Year 4, commencing
15th March 2015
|Year 5, commencing
15th March 2016
|System Engineer I
|System Engineer II
- System-level technical continuity and consistency throughout your mission lifecycle
- Early-phase mission concept and mission feasibility studies
- Requirements capture and requirements definition exercises
- Mission trades to achieve the optimal balance of technical performance, cost, schedule and risk
- System modelling and simulations
- Definition of Concept of Operations
- Satellite and subsystem design and manufacture
- Satellite Assembly, Integration and Verification,
- Satellite Launch, In-Orbit Verification and Spacecraft Operations
- Payload and subsystem design and development
- Payload accommodation exercises
- Ground segment infrastructure design and implementation
- In-orbit demonstrations using Surrey’s in-orbit assets and capabilities
Professi onal Engineering Services Enhanced Options
- Earth Observation (Optical and Synthetic Aperture Radar systems)
- Science missions
- Security and Surveillance missions
- Interplanetary missions
Creating value for our Commercial Partners
- We can locate our team at your offices to facilitate real-time exchange and cross-fertilization of ideas.
- We can provide additional skill sets, such as Project Managers, Subject Matter Experts and Assembly, Integration and Verification engineers.
Our Professional Engineering Services are also available to non-Government customers, and to other GSA schedule-holders who would like to team with Surrey to deliver competitive advantages to their end customers.
To find out more
Please request a member of the Surrey team to call you, contact Brent Abbott on (855) 787-7391 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org